KIDZ#1 provides inspiring dance classes ready to welcome any child and ability into the world of dance and movement.
Due to the new covid rules and regulations, we’re just tweaking our policies. Sign up below to be updated as soon as its ready.
● Classes to stimulate the imagination and introduce our young dancers to ballet.
● Have fun with the foundations of ballet technique: Marching, Tiptoes, Jumping, Pliés.
● Build strength in fine and gross motor skills
● Develop confidence in group and solo dancing through fun activities and the use
● Imaginative movement classes which focus on technique through fun and
● Expand the foundations of ballet technique: Positions of the feet & arms, Pli é s,
Hopping, Skipping, Galloping.
● Explore the fine motor skills of the hands and feet.
● Improvise and create our own dances: creativity and confidence is our aim.
● Begin to explore the classic structure of a ballet class with: Floor work, Centre
Work, Turns & a variety of Jumps and Leaps.
● Build a knowledge of classic ballet stories, tales and the music which
● Learn basic stretches to work on flexibility and good range of mobility.
● Build upon our ballet technique through a range of exciting dances to focus on:
Footwork, Allegro (jumps/leaps), Turns and Adage.
● Classes are built upon 3 main themes: Technique, Posture & Performance skills
● Continue the flexibility training & creative improvisation of previous levels along
with learning some incredible repertoire -straight from the stage!
● A fantastic introduction to tap dance (and our tap shoes) through: Rhythm
training, basic technique & fun dances.
● Learn basic tap steps which will build their balance, musicality and coordination.
● Become a musician and a dancer!