Our baby sensory classes are the perfect stepping stone for your little ones, making sure they’re ready for the next step.
Due to the new covid rules and regulations, we’re just tweaking our policies. Sign up below to be updated as soon as its ready.
- Developing hand and eye coordination
- Building a strong bond between parent and child
- Starting to understand actions and words
- Exploring and using media and materials (dancing, listening to music, etc.)
- Singing songs and rhymes
- Developing listening and attention skills
- Making relationships with their peers
- Exploring and using media and materials (messy play, playing with musical instruments, etc.)
19 months +
- Being imaginative
- Reading stories
- Expressing feelings
- Building self-confidence and self-awareness
- Exploring and using media and materials (using different types of crayons, paint, children’s scissors, etc.)