If you’re a maths whizz or just need a helping hand, KIDZ#1 has a great selection of number busting classes.
An Introduction to Music/Sensory Classes For Babies and Parents
Baby Class: 0-11 Months
- Introduction to music for Babies
- Clicking, clapping, stamping, using our voices to create sounds
- Songs/nursery rhymes
- Movements and sounds
- Instrumentl play : tambourines, egg shakers, rain shakers and small drums
An Introduction to Instruments and Singing (Nursery Rhymes/Disney Songs)
Early years Class: 1-4 Yrs
- Sounds of instruments e.g drums, guitar, piano, string instruments and woodwind.
- Learning how to play some basic instruments
- Basics of singing and using these skills in group songs (nursery Rhymes or looking at fun Disney songs).
- Importance of warming up our voices using fun exercises
An Introduction to Group and Solo Singing & the use of Instruments in Music
Kids Class 1: 5-8 Yrs
- Importance of warming up ours voices e.g scales, toungue twisters
- Singing games - brand new, popular songs (current pop songs or Disney songs)
- Character voices, learning about Belt and Head voice and finally building on our confidence to sing solos!
- Movement and characterisation to perform as a class.
- Layering of music
- Singing to create an overallpiece of spectacular music