If you’re a maths whizz or just need a helping hand, KIDZ#1 has a great selection of number busting classes.
Due to the new covid rules and regulations, we’re just tweaking our policies. Sign up below to be updated as soon as its ready.
An Introduction to Music/Sensory Classes For Babies and Parents
Baby Class: 0-11 Months
- Introduction to music for Babies
- Clicking, clapping, stamping, using our voices to create sounds
- Songs/nursery rhymes
- Movements and sounds
- Instrumentl play : tambourines, egg shakers, rain shakers and small drums
An Introduction to Instruments and Singing (Nursery Rhymes/Disney Songs)
Early years Class: 1-4 Yrs
- Sounds of instruments e.g drums, guitar, piano, string instruments and woodwind.
- Learning how to play some basic instruments
- Basics of singing and using these skills in group songs (nursery Rhymes or looking at fun Disney songs).
- Importance of warming up our voices using fun exercises
An Introduction to Group and Solo Singing & the use of Instruments in Music
Kids Class 1: 5-8 Yrs
- Importance of warming up ours voices e.g scales, toungue twisters
- Singing games - brand new, popular songs (current pop songs or Disney songs)
- Character voices, learning about Belt and Head voice and finally building on our confidence to sing solos!
- Movement and characterisation to perform as a class.
- Layering of music
- Singing to create an overallpiece of spectacular music